Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Hello lovelies! While I am lounging on my couch this cloudy day, sadly it is because I am sick. I had made the decision to do a colon cleanse this last week and am now paying for it. My doctor has successfully scolded me but also gave me some meds to ease the pain. Thankfully, I can still use my fingers to search the web for beautful clothes and accesories such as these:

Mossimo Messenger Bag from Target
Unfortunately, the website isn't allowing me to save the picture in the format I need so you will need to click the link to see this beauty. I was in Target the other night with my husband to buy Black Swan on BluRay when I noticed it. However, we were in a hurry so I was rushed along. Needless to say, I think this is the perfect handbag to take to Vegas in a few weeks and I plan to go back to Target once I'm feeling better.

Athens Air Pleated Pink Tank Top from Lulu's
I really enjoy the softness of this pink tank. This would be perfect for work and play :)


I just think this is cute and frilly and for under $20, what's not to love?!

I also want to take this time to give a shout out to one of my fellow fashion bloggers: StyleID
She recently gave me a fabulous blogger's award and I can't thank her enough. So if you need another daily blog addiction, please check her out!!!

Thanks to Lulu's and Forever 21 for the pictures. Hope you all have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Mani said...

Tank top fom Lulu's is so fabulos......my favourite color!
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

erika sorocco said...

I have been swooning over that Mossimo Messenger Bag from Target, as well. It is absolutely stunning!! :)

StyleIDnet said...

That Pleated top is beautiful, love the romanticism of it, love it!
I liked the bags as well, unfortunately white bags are not for me.... I get them dirty so fast!
Feel better, glad your Dr. slapped your hand about it :):) (I did it like 2 yrs ago, 1st & last time, of course) and glad you are taking a good rest.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment