Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Dressed: Oscar's

I have yet to watch the actual broadcast (its on my DVR!) but I've seen the red carpet pictures and my personal verdict is in.. and its a tie! I don't know if its because they are both from my favorite of the nominated movies (Black Swan!) or the fact that they are both beautiful and talented women wearing beautiful shades of purple but Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis wowed me. Natalie Portman's Rodarte dress is spectacular and the Tiffany jewels were the perfect finishing touches- she is truly glowing! Mila's Elie Saab dress was a bit unexpected for me. I'm not a huge lace fan but the color and the silhouette were both extremely flattering on her.


So who were your favorite celebs of the night?

Thanks to MTV for the split picture!

3 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Honestly? I loved Mila, to me she was the best but Natalie disappointed me a bit, I am not a fan of the color and don't like the style of the sleeve ....oh, and there was so much to do that beautiful bump....
Mila was a '10'.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

lindsey lowe said...

they were my favs too!!

Mani said...

My favourite were 100% Celine Dion in beutiful Armani Prive and Matthiew McConaugheys wife...................they looked amazing
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

Post a Comment