Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photoshoot Inspirations

As a hobby, I do a bit of modeling. Its a creative outlet for me and I enjoy the fashion aspect of it. It's always a thrill to find the perfect outfit then mesh that together with makeup and hair to create this character to portray. I've had a bit of a break from it because of tax season obviously but since that is starting to wind down I've been in talks with a few of my favorite photographers for future shoots and here are a few of my inspirations:

Sucker Punch

I've pretty much ordered my entire outfit on Ebay already. I cannot wait to see this movie in theatres on Friday with my husband. I am so in love with the sexy confidence these girls have and can't wait to put my own spin on it!

Lady Punisher

I've already portrayed Harley Quinn and Maleficent, two of my favorite villains. And as my husband is a huge fanboy of comic books I wanted to take another spin in the comic world. After bouncing ideas off a photographer we both agreed that Lady Punisher would be a huge benefit for both of our portfolios. She is such a bad ass, no?

I also want to do a full day fashion shoot full of my recent favorites in fashion right now.. but I think I've spoiled enough so we will all have to patiently wait for these shoots to happen! :)

Thanks to Google for the pictures!


2 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

OH I can't wait to see them .... specially the 'Sucker Punch'!
Do you have any past pictures?
Great hobby ... how nice.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

erika sorocco said...

Yayay! I love the fact that you mentioned Sucker Punch. I think I have been counting down to the day of release for like 8 months now! :P

Post a Comment