Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Manic Monday

One more month and I will be boarding a jet plane to Sin City! I watched Eat, Pray, Love over the weekend which made me extremely reminiscent of my past travels so all of my choices this week are inspired by foreign music artists. Many of which we were exposed to on our Eurotrip last Fall. Enjoy :)

Art vs. Science- Parlez Vous Francais?
This is sure to get stuck in your head for hours on end! :P

Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP- We No Speak Americano
Again, just another catchy tune. They played this in a lot of the bars and clubs.

Laserkraft 3D- Nein Mann
We heard this on MTV in our hotel room in Prague. It's from a German group. Extremely odd but again pretty infectious.

Have a lovely week!
Thanks to YouTube for the videos!

2 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I so love discovering new music - off to listen to these right now!! :)

StyleIDnet said...

I love "We No Speak Americano" sooo much, but you know, ever since when you posted "Ejoy the silence" I come here and leave it as my back ground song ....
Almost there in Sin City.... I wan to go so bad.
Thanks for post, great choices.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment