Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, March 7, 2011

Manic Monday

I got some really good personal news this morning regarding my husband so my songs today are pretty happy and/or sassy! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy the rest of your week!

Britney Spears- Hold It Against Me
The lyrics of this song scarily remind me of the first night I kissed my husband. (Scary in a good way!)

The Pretty Reckless- Make Me Wanna Die
I am a fan of all things Gossip Girl, except Taylor Momsen lol. I think she's a spoiled brat. But I do really enjoy her band's music and I hate to admit it but the girl can sing.

Enrique Inglesias f/Ludacris- Tonight (I'm Loving You)
Enrique's videos are always hot but WHEW..

I'm hoping my work week isn't as crazy as I think it is going to be but even if it is, this good news will help me through! :)

1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Yayay for The Pretty Reckless! That is my favorite song by them!! :)

Post a Comment