Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 26, 2011

In the Queue

We have taken the leap. We have cancelled cable. So now we entirely rely on our Netflix subscription and the internet to satisfy our tv and movie cravings. On the short list this week:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I just finished the book yesterday and while I was a bit disappointed overall, I would still give the book a solid 3.5 out of 5 rating. I'm hoping the movie does a true portrayal of Lisbeth Salander, since she was my favorite part of the book. I'm highly looking forward to the American version as well with yummy Daniel Craig.

Weeds: Season 1

If you haven't seen this series, I highly (teehee) recommend it! I've watched it through the 5th season and have finally convinced my husband to watch it. Mary Louise Parker is sensational and the storyline constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat, either laughing hysterically or shaking your head in disbelief at the shenanigans Parker's Nancy and Company get into.

Sex & The City 2

Well, what can I say? That I like looking at all of the rediculous clothes these middle aged women get the opportunity to wear? I am not a fan of the show and while the first movie was tolerable, this second one was definitely laughable. I remember leaving the theatre in astonishment of the big head that is SJP. Ugh, I am so not a fan of hers and I apologize if any of you are, but her demeanor and very essence just rubs me the wrong way. Kim Cattrall is always the saving grace for me with her outrageous dialog and sex scenes and again the only positive thing I can say about this movie is the fabulous fashion.

Thanks to Netflix for the pictures!

3 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Yes, Sex in the City has the best wardrobe ever.... nice weekend recommendations.
You know? I'd love, LOVE to live with out cable for some months.
Thinking about it to.
Have a nice weekend

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

erika sorocco said...

I have to admit that I love Kim Cattrall, as well. She just has such personality. Nevertheless, Carrie will forever be my favorite of the girls! :)

Mani said...

Kim Catrall team! She is so funny love her huge sex appeite......XD.........I loved the clothes in the movie, especially shoes, and love the way they incorporated oriental style
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

Post a Comment