Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Another week loves.. whew! I'm tired and exhausted from all of these taxes, I will say this at least 10 more times but I cannot wait until April 15th! So to keep my sanity, I daydream about the day I can shop for these:

Chic Belted Jumper from Forever 21
There are many styles of rompers/jumpers available for Spring/Summer but I adore this simple and flattering silhouette. Nothing too crazy. Just elegant and casual at the same time.


I'm in need of some plain strappy sandals. I love GoJane and the fact that these are only $15 means they are definitely getting added to my shopping list!


I definitely need to go bathing suit shopping asap! I found one a Kenneth Cole one piece I liked at Dillards a couple of weeks ago but it was not nearly as cute as this Juicy Couture one. I may be taking a trip to Nordstrom here soon :)

So what has caught your eye this week?
Thanks to Forever 21, GoJane and Nordstrom for the pictures!


3 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

GREAT CHOICES!!
The Juicy Swimsuit/ dress is so cute. I have never been disappointed by Juicy, ever. I loved the Swimsuit/dress, and the F21 jumpsuit is a "MUST GET"!
I loved it.
... you are almost there (April 15th) it kind of bothers me the way 'time flies'.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Anonymous said...

Love JC swimdress!

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, the Juicy Couture Swimdress is too cute. I need!

This week I'm obsessed with DVF shoes - so many fabulous espadrilles for the spring/summer!! :)

Post a Comment