Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Yes, yes I know I'm late! My husband got me distracted with thoughts of cruises and beaches and exotic locations.. nonetheless here are my personal picks for the week.

Wrap-around Velvet Zig-Zag Wedge from GoJane
I've had a gift card for GoJane since Christmas and I think I've finally found what I'm going to use it on. Wedges are extremely plentiful this season which is why I love the zig zag twist on the well, wedge! Because lets face it, we all like to stick out from the pack!

I apologize but the Link feature doesn't seem to want to work for this one.

Ahh, I adore the whimsy that is Betsey Johnson and this dress is no exception. If I were to ever splurge on designer threads it would almost undoubtedly be Betsey because for one night (hopefully more!) I know I would have an absolute blast in whatever I decided to buy.

And finally, I've been thinking of my next hair color. (I tend to change it often) and I really enjoyed being a redhead last fall so I'm thinking of something along the lines of this..

More so the color of red that is in the root area. I've been the koolaid red before and while its fun for the 2 weeks it lasts, its very expensive to upkeep so I think the deeper red will still give me my ginger fix while being a little more reasonable on the checkbook.

Thoughts??
Hope you all have been having a lovely week. I have some exciting things to post soon! :)
Thanks to GoJane, Betsey Johnson and Google for the pictures!

3 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Ohmigosh those sandals...I die! Seriously. I LOVE the zig zag wedge! :)

Mani said...

I love them...........funky but still sexy.....I am sorry for my comments always being short but If I say i love sth I really love it :)
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

StyleIDnet said...

I loved the sandals and the dress .... (currently shopping for wedges)
On the hair I say .... go for the intense red. Summer is almost here and maybe you get the change to have it for a while and then get another. I am just mentioning summer because its when we (me) get all funky trying new things ... you know the tan matches with almost everything.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment