Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Hello lovelies! Hope you are having a good week! Work has been busy busy for me but I still had time to pore my eyes over these beauties:

Zebra Ruffle Slingback Heel from Charlotte Russe
I'm usually not a big fan of animal print. I feel you either have to been under 18 or over 40 to pull it off. But these slingbacks are fabulous and would make an excellent standout accessory to an otherwise drab outfit!


I have to do a bit of open bragging and coddling for this one. My husband is absolutely genius when it comes to crocheting. He started last year with scarves and gloves but has now made his way to clutches and purses! I'm lucky enough to have my own private arsenal at home but if you are looking for something unique and handmade for either yourself or a loved one, please check out his newly created Etsy store! More items will be added soon :)


Traveling is ALWAYS on my mind. My goal is to retire in the Italian or French riviera. Europe is simply beautiful and I could go on for days and days about our amazing travels there. So as I daydream at work sometimes I can't help but browse the tours on Contiki's website. Contiki is a tour group geared towards 20somethings which is nice if you don't want to travel with kids or seniors (no offense if you are either!) and offers a no hassle vacation for very decent prices. I won't be able to return to the other side of the pond 'til at least 2013 but I am already looking forward to it!

Speaking of vacations, we leave for Vegas in 7 weeks! I am beyond excited and many of these "Ti Amo" posts that include clothing will end up on my shopping list for this trip. But I am also looking forward to the food, nightlife and shows. Nonetheless I want to look fabulous for all of it so here is to 7 more weeks to find the perfect wardrobe for Sin City!

Thanks to Charlotte Russe, Etsy, and Contiki for the pictures!


3 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Yayay for Vegas; I cannot wait to see what you scoop up for your vacay!! :)

StyleIDnet said...

What a cute crochet purse ... Vegas?
Have lots of fun (of course, needless to say)
About the animal print, I think you can always throw a little her or a little there and as long as you don't exaggerate it its fine.
I love animal print.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Ioana Liliana said...

Ah the shoes are so very cute!!


Fashezine

Post a Comment