Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

In honor of St. Pat's all of my choices this week are going to be.. GREEN!

Bird Charm Friendship Bracelet from Charlotte Russe
Can you say adorable?! And to top that, Charlotte Russe is having a 25% off sale STOREWIDE! Get to shopping ladies!


I love the silhouette that these shorts create. However with the not so friendly pricetag I will just be admiring them from my computer screen today!


It may just be me, but I get a bit of a sporty vibe from these pumps and I really enjoy that. The mesh detailing is a bit of an unexpected twist and for $29.95, these could definitely be a guilt free splurge!

So any fabulous St. Pat's plans? Mine include working til 6, an hour personal training session and then to the restaurant Applebees who is donating 10% of their sales tonight to my brother's baseball team. Whatever you decide to do, be safe and have fun!

Thanks to Charlotte Russe, ShopBop and DSW for the pictures!


4 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

I 'amo' your "ti Amos" ... I have been considering the idea of cuffed shorts, the 1st time I saw them I thought "cute but not for me" now I am thinking "yes, totally for me" I am not used to wearing shorts but this James Jeans are beautiful and look like perfect to get start with them :)

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I totes love that Bird Charm Friendship Bracelet! The minimalism is perfection!! :)

vivi said...

thank u for ur lovely comment. :) why don't u practise with ur italian? it's not as hard as it seems to be! ;)
x
V.

vivi said...

hi! there's a surprise for u in my blog. come and see it!
:)
x
V.

Post a Comment