Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trending Now

So back in 2004, way back when I met my husband, polka dots and initials were the rage. I remember carrying my polka dot "J" purse proudly. So it makes me gleefully excited to say that one of the current trends for spring is polka dots!!!! I mean, in my opinion, there is no other print that can be sexy, classy, and cute on all ages for all occasions. I've listed a few of my favorites for the frugalista in all of us!

Sheer Cropped Polka Dot top by GoJane
This little top would be perfect for either lunch out with your girlfriends or date-night with the boy!


This beauty can easily go from day to night. Simply swap a tailored blazer for a jeweled tank!


These adorable flats would look great with both a skirt or pair of skinnies, no?

And finally, for those who really want to turn some heads (and pull out the cash)..

If only it were yellow..

So what current trends are you following loves? What has you squealing like a little girl and reaching for the checkbooks? (Does anyone even write checks anymore?!)

Thanks to GoJane, Charlotte Russe, Zappos and ShopBop for the pictures!

1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Current trends...hmmm...I'd have to say oversized sunglasses. I know that it's a trend that has been around for ages, but I seriously cannot get enough! :)

Post a Comment