Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Manic Monday

As I overslept this morning I couldn't help but sing "Just another Manic Monday" in my head as I rushed around the house. Thus the inspiration for another feature. I love music! Love love love music. As I'm sure all of you do. So what better way to share this love then to post videos of the top 3 songs that have been in my head all day, every day for the last week!

Britney Spears-Toxic
Thanks to Glee, I've been listening to Britney for the better part of a week now. And as rocky as the last few years have been for her, I still love her.

Yolanda Be Cool vs D Cup-We No Speak Americano
My husband, my best friend and I went to Europe last Fall and this was playing in every club and bar over there. Its quirky, its infectious.

Soho Dolls-Stripper

I've been crazy about this song ever since Miss Blair stripped her way into Chuck's heart with this song. Wow, that was so long ago on GG. Nonetheless, any time it comes up on my Itunes or Last FM, booty shakin is bound to ensue.

So what songs are causing you to hit repeat this week?

1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Soho Dolls "Stripper" and Britney Spears' "Toxic" will forever be two of my favorite songs. Love!! :)

Post a Comment