Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ti Amo

One thing you may want to know about me is that I am in love with all things Italian and will probably talk about it A LOT. So it only seemed fitting to have a feature of all things I am loving at the moment. (FYI: ti amo means "I love you" in Italian!)

So without further ado:
Merona Houdstooth Rain Boots from Target
Ahh, houndstooth is one of my favorite patterns. So sophisticated and matches anything! These beauties are only $24.99--maybe for a tax season present?

Sheer Paneled Maxi Skirt from GoJane

I am not usually a fan of sheer but there is something classically sexy about these skirts. I haven't worn an ankle length skirt since.. never. But I may have to break that rule for this sheer delight!

Black Swan Blu Ray from Amazon

Ahh, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this movie! Natalie Portman was muy bellisimo in her performance in the psychological thriller and just thinking about the ending still gives me chills. I have already bought the soundtrack, Tchaikovsky's score of Swan Lake, and 2 ballet workout dvds to get me back into dancer shape. I (im)patiently await for this masterpiece to arrive in my mailbox.

So, what are you loving at the moment? What has you itching to reach for the plastic?

Thanks to Target, GoJane and Amazon for the pictures!

2 comments:

Mani said...

OMG......this movie lasted for about 2 hours and every single minute was interesting...Natalie deserves an Oscar because it is hard to maintain the attention of viewers for 2 hours and she did it......love your blog and I promise as soon as we create link love section you will be on ours as well

Marrisa said...

I've seen those rain boots before they're really cute. And I've been trying to bring my boyfriend to see that movie for weeks!
Please check out my blog and follow me!
http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment