Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Day of Release

I have a morning routine. I get to work, I check my three different email accounts and I log in to Facebook and read the feeds for about 10-15 min and by then my mind is finally ready to work so I proceed to move on to more productive things. Well, I was beyond excited when I log in to Facebook today to find that not only has Lady Gaga released the first single for her new album, but that one of my favorite bands Shiny Toy Guns has regained their original lead singer Carah Faye. Carah left the band a few years back and was replaced by Sisely Treasure who was fine and all but I love love love Carah and am beyond thrilled that she is back with the band and that they are making new music and will be touring soon! I have been listening to Shiny Toy Guns radio on Pandora since last night and its been a magical 12 hours. It surely is something bright and shiny to break up these gray and dreary days of winter!

If you haven't heard the Lady Gaga song yet, you must listen!!
I can't even call her a guilty pleasure, because I have no shame when it comes to Gaga. She's crazy, she's over the top, but I love it all.

And here is the video that Shiny Toy Guns released at midnight announcing Carah's return. I teared at the end (I am such a sucker for reunions) along with their first big hit so you can see one of the many reasons I love Carah and STG.


1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Yayay for Shiny Toy Guns - they are one of my favorite bands! As for "Born This Way"...I can't get into it. Maybe it will grow on me over time. :/

Post a Comment