Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Oh my, its already Thursday! Hope you all have been having a good week. Here's what piqued my interest this week.

I follow many fashion blogs but my favorite is Erika's Cafe Fashionista. Not only is she a fantastic writer, she has amazing fashion sense and is one of the sweetest girls I've ever encountered on the web. She has a weekly feature entitled Thrifty Thursday which featured this gorgeous blazer from Forever 21:
And for only $22.80 its definitely getting added to the after tax season shopping list!

Another thing to look forward to after tax season is Las Vegas. My husband and I along with a couple of friends are trekking all the way from Cincinnati to Sin City for a 4 day weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday. My Kodak digital camera is over 3 years old which as we know in electronic age is ancient history, so I've been shopping for a new point-n-shoot to catalog our crazy wolf pack adventures. I haven't made up my mind completely but one of the contenders is:

To say I take a lot of pictures is the understatement of the century so I really need to find a camera that is easily portable but still takes amazing shots.

And as I started thinking of Vegas, I imagined a sunny day laying by the pool at our hotel (the Mirage) sipping a cocktail and possibly wearing this (if only I had the body!):

I think this retro silhouette is simply stunning. Its sexy but not trashy. I really need to get back in the gym..

Enough about me, what do you have your eyes on loves?

Thanks to Forever 21, Best Buy and Victoria's Secret for the pictures!


2 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Visiting for 1st time and liking it a lot...
I know about Cafe Fashionista, Love Erika's blog, I stop by http://cafefashionista.blogspot.com/ EVERY DAY.
Let me know what is your final camera selection. I agree with you, the retro Carmen Marc Valvo piece is beautiful ... Yeah, who doesn't want that body, right?
Thanks for stopping by, will follow you, follow back?

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

erika sorocco said...

Ah, you are the absolute sweetest, Jessica! You totally made my day with this shoutout - thank you so much!

Hmmm...lately I have my eye on far too many shoes - Diane von Furstenberg, Sam Edelman, Charles David, Lanvin. In the words of Carrie Bradshaw..."I'm going to be the old woman who lived in a shoe!" :P

Post a Comment