Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, February 26, 2011

In the Queue

Hello loves! Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far; I know I am!

In my DVD and Instant Queue this week:

I have always been a huge fan of CSI. We own the first 9 seasons on dvd. Although I still find the actual cases to be interesting, the cast is definitely lacking charisma and chemistry ever since Grissom left the show and Warrick was killed off. Boy do I miss those baby blues!


We are finally on the last season! (Well the last televised season) And again, without the regular appearance of Giles, the show is somewhat lacking in the charm and adorable british accents department. You can sense that Joss Whedon was trying to wrap up all loose ends in this last season and I can only hope that he ends it with class and finality. (TEAM SPIKE!)

So what are your latest tube obsessions?

Thanks to Netflix for the pictures!

1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Yayay! Another person on Team Spike. I absolutely love him. Angel always got on my nerves! :P

Post a Comment