Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

Whew, what a hectic day today was! Anyways, the super talented Steve Maisch of Steve Maisch Photography has used some more of my pre-purchased swag from a thrift store for his latest shoot with the lovely Andrea Mann.

This cute top was actually a "vintage" find from my own closet. I know I bought it from Charlotte Russe for about $16 over 5 years ago. So the accountant in me knows I wore it at least 10 times (I have a bad habit of only wearing something a few times and then it gets tossed around for years until you finally decide to donate or trash it!) and with depreciation the top is probably worth only around $1


Look at those legs! Wowza! I found this pink wrap dress at a local thrift store for only $1.50! I think I would have personally paired it with some black booties to give it a bit of edge but Andrea is a knock out and can make even lucite heels look sexy. (I'm obviously not a big fan of lucite)
I am looking forward to my next thrift store visit! Hopefully I can find some items to add to my own closet this time :)

Thanks to Steve Maisch Photography and Andrea Mann for permision to use the photos!


1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I have never done thrift store shopping - no clue why. I may need to investigate! :P

BTW...to set links to regular features, you need to create tags/labels for them, and use those same tags/labels on each post that correlates with that feature. For example, all of my Sunday Steals posts are tagged with Sunday Steals. Once you have done that, you just click the link of the tag that you are looking for - say, in my case, Sunday Steals - and it will bring up every post tagged with Sunday Steals. From there, you justcopy and paste the URL of that particular tag, and create a link for it in the sidebar. :)

Post a Comment