Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Manic Monday

My apologies loves for not posting the past few days. As I am the only contributor to this blog, life does happen and will inevitably get in the way of my posting sometimes. I hope you all understand :)

Without blabbering on, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and don't have a case of the Mondays!
Here are a few songs that have been on my mind today:

Hooverphonic-Eden
So haunting and chilling. Perfect for a rainy day (which it is here in Northern KY today)

Evanescense-Lies
Its definitely the rain. Last FM must sense my gloomy mood today.

They Might Be Giants-Birdhouse in your Soul

Yet, there's always a light at the end of that dark tunnel and today it was They Might Be Giants. Its hard not to nod your head and tap your feet to They Might Be Giants. 

Thanks to YouTube for the videos! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment