Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

In the Queue

It's Saturday which means its time for the weekly Netflix queue update. I'm hoping these entries will give you ideas on some movies or tv shows to watch, while you can also recommend some to me as well!

Well, coming in the mail today is..
My husband has been watching the cartoon for the better part of the last month and we finally get to experience the feature length film. I don't know much of the story but it has Jackson Rathbone from Twilight (Jasper) so at least I'll have some eye candy.

And streaming on my instant queue this past week has been..

Yes, I am EXTREMELY late to joining the Grey's Community. I'm still not all that crazy about it and I only have 3 episodes left in the first season. Don't get me wrong, McDreamy and Izzy makes it incredibly enjoyable but I am always distracted by how extremely thin Ellen Pompeo and Sandra Oh are. Plus I don't really relate to the whole hospital dynamic (who wants to work 100 hours a week on crap pay?!) But that may just be my bitterness from my winter weight gain :/

So, what are you watching this week? Have a great rest of the weekend!

Thanks to Netflix for the pictures!


1 comments:

Kaila Nicole said...

I must say I was surprised with the Last Airbender, it was good. You will probably enjoy it especially with the special effects. Grey's takes sometime to get into but it is definately not for everyone personally I was an oldschool ER fan with George Clooney and it is hard to compare. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment