Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Hello loves, hope everything is as sunny and airy for you as it is for me today. Birds are chirping and there is a warmth to the breeze. Spring must be coming soon! But, as it is only the middle of February in the Ohio Valley I am sure we have not cleared winter yet. So in addition to thoughts of spring, here are a few things that perked me up today.

Winging It Stretch Waist Belt from Charlotte Russe
I'm usually not a fan of belts, its just a personal thing. But I adore the whimsy of butterflies and that in combination with the studded leather has won me over. What's even better is that at $9.50 it won't bust our wallets!


This is simply mod, but not so simple on the price. At a mere $135 (gulp) you can have this bella, bella dress. And as a crochet and knit hobbyist, I appreciate the crochet details. 


This made-for-tv movie is my favorite rendition of Alice in Wonderland. Its dreamy, its whimsical and the bit of weird and quirky that is Alice, but the cast does such a spectacular job and the storyline is a refreshing twist off of the classic tale. I personally was not a fan of Alice until I watched this version. And as much I love Johnny Depp, I still like it better than Tim Burton's.

So what have you had your eyes on this week?

Thanks to Charlotte Russe, TopShop and Amazon for the pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment