Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, May 2, 2011

Manic Monday

Not so much manic anymore, thank goodness. But I am preparing for the GMAT which I take this Friday since I am going back to school to get my MBA this fall.

Anyways, there's been lots of talk about classic rock this past week between myself, my husband and best friend so my picks this week are some of my favorite classic rock songs.

Led Zeppelin-Whole Lotta Love
I love pretty much anything by Led Zeppelin :)

Fleetwood Mac-Gold Dust Woman
Fleetwood Mac is probably in my top 10 of favorite bands of all time. I adore Stevie Nicks and would love love love to see her or Fleetwood Mac in concert. This song is hippy to the core but so fantastic. I remember being a little girl helping my mom clean the house to the Rumors record and belting out this song at the top of my lungs hehe.

Janis Joplin-Piece of My Heart

I love the gritty rawness to her voice. It gives me chills listening to her. But I understand that her sound is definitely an acquired taste.

Thanks to YouTube for the videos. Hope you all have a good week!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

graet songs! love them! :)

A.

http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

StyleIDnet said...

Glad to hear you have left some craziness (typical of this time) behind.....
Loved, loved and loved the 'Led Zeppelin-Whole Lotta Love' and the 'Janis Joplin-Piece of My Heart' she does have a special voice.
Thanks for post.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

vvvv said...

hi nice the meet you!

Post a Comment