Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, May 9, 2011

Manic Monday

I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but I apologize for the lack in posting last week. I am battling some kind of stomach issue and between work and life, I've been sleeping a lot more than normal. I also have started graduate school so time is lacking more than I would like. My songs today are based around the Fast & Furious films since we saw the 5th installment "Fast Five" last week.

DJ Shadow f/Mos Def- Six Days Remix
This comes from the 3rd film: Tokyo Drift which is mine and my husband's favorite.

Ludacris-Act a Fool
This is from the 2nd one which is my least favorite of the series, but it featured Ludacris who reappeared in the latest whom I do love <3

Saliva-Superstar
This is from the first one. I think its a good song to get "pumped" up for something, no?

Hope you all had a good weekend!
Thanks to YouTube for the videos!

1 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I am loving the fact that you featured songs from The Fast and the Furious series. I'm with you, they always get me pumped, as well! :)

Post a Comment