Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, May 16, 2011

Manic Monday

Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend. I plan to do an impromptu post of "In the Queue" tomorrow to update you all on what has been keeping me away from you as well as some "Fabulous Buys" I've made recently.

But onto my music picks for the week. I'm basing today's picks on today's weather: rainy and dreary.

Garbage- I'm Only Happy when It Rains
oh, how I love Shirley Manson and her vibrant red hair.

Missy Elliot- I Can't Stand the Rain
We've had weeks and weeks of rain here, people. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle or London and I catch myself singing this song in my head anytime I back out of the garage and a raindrop hits my window.

Adele-Set Fire to the Rain
Adele is my favorite new artist right now. Love, love, love her voice!

Thanks to YouTube for the videos!

1 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

OMG Adele's Voice is FANTASTIC!! but again, I've played 'Garbage- I'm Only Happy when It Rains' like 1,000 already, so I think that is my song of the day..... I loved that song.
Have a happy week!

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment