Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In the Queue

My Monday yesterday was so manic, I didn't have time to post my Manic Monday. As the only contributor to this blog with a full time job and now school, there will prob be times that I won't be able to post. Which sucks royally. I wish there were 7 of me to help me get everything done.

Over the weekend, I watched Vampire Sucks. While Matt Lanter is oh so yummy, there were only a few ha-ha moments and the rest of the movie was spent shaking my head at the ludicrous parody.
Coming in the mail today is...

To be honest, I'm a little nervous about it. Ricky Gervais is usually hilarious but his performance while hosting the Golden Globes was so uncomfortable, I'm hoping this movie doesn't contain bitter Ricky.

What are you watching this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment