Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fabulous Buys

As promised, I told you I would share some of my recent buys!

Women's Mid-Rise Trouser Jeans from Old Navy
These were oh so flattering on me and for only $9.99 on their clearance rack, I was beyond thrilled.


This is not the exact tank but I bought one similar to this from Charlotte Russe for only $10--no jewels in front and it was racerback. I don't own a lot of white and I've recently been stocking it!

I have to admit, I went a little crazy at Forever 21 a few weeks ago hehe but scored some truly fabulous things. Hope you agree :)

These are oh so comfy and cute at the same time!!!

The one I bought is cream and black.

These dolls were everywhere when we went to Prague last fall so when I saw this necklace I had to have it and for only $1.50 what's not to love?!

I bought a few more tops from Forever 21 as well but can't seem to find them on the website. Regardless, its been a successful and frugal few weeks for me :)

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks to Old Navy, Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 for the pictures!!!


2 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I love your Forever 21 finds. That Russian Nesting Doll Necklace is adorbs! :)

StyleIDnet said...

Love the doll necklace ... what a cute accessory.
Those floral Shorts are to die for and I am a big fan of Old Navy, cannot believe I missed the pants, $9.99? I am jealous at that find.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment