Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In the Queue

As I mentioned on Monday, I've been a little distracted with returning to grad school and being glued to my couch watching the following (there's not much else to do when your city is slowly turning into swampland!)

Last weekend, my husband and I watched this disaster of a movie:
I love both of these actors but man oh man did I struggle to get through this one. The story has been done better (See "Repo: The Genetic Opera") and the lack of song made the removal of body parts just well, bloody.

For the past couple of weeks we've been hooked on

I was sooooo skeptical about watching this and I'll admit it took about halfway through the first season for me to start to like it but oh my goodness once it has you hooked, you're done. The Sons are infectious with their constant drama and shenanigans. We just finished Season 2 last night and I'm itching to move on to Season 3.

Coming in the mail today is

I love musicals! And with this all star cast and subject matter, I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it! :)

So what have you been watching lately?
Thanks to Netflix for the pictures!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The last movie I and Mani saw was Going the distance with Drew Barrymore and Justion Long.
It's okay. :)


A.

StyleIDnet said...

Not many movies lately .... hope the 'water situation' gets better where you are.
Jude Law and forest whitaker are two of my favorites but yes, bad things happen to good people :)
I enjoy watching them both .... even if its in a bad movie.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment