Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

This week has been finale week for many of the CW shows and many of them are ending with pregnancy cliff-hangers!! lol its completely unrelated to my picks for the week but just had to share that thought.

Cut out Patent Bow Platform from GoJane
This just screams Blair Waldorf. I love the classiness of them and for under $30 you can have high style within your budget!


I am loving the simple silhouette but the eyelet detail provides just the right amount of texture to it. So cute!


I don't think I've been this crazy about a new artist since I discovered Silversun Pickups three years ago. Her voice is so insanely good and certain music just reaches right into your soul.. she's one of 'em.

So ladies (and gents) what have you had your eyes on buying lately?

Thanks to GoJane, Forever 21 and Amazon for the pictures!


3 comments:

Mani said...

The shoes are fabulous.....perfect for the summer!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

TRAVEL DESIGNERY said...

Adele is the best singer out there right now! She's so talented

TravelDesignery.com
.

erika sorocco said...

Ah, that Forever 21 dress is perfection - j'adore the color!

I have had my eye on Rebecca Minkoff bags - love love! :)

Post a Comment