Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a lovely week.. I know I am looking forward to the long holiday weekend (hopefully it doesn't rain the whole time!) Here are my picks for the week:

Bird Print Ruched Sleeve Dress from GoJane
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!


Colin Stuart Strappy Platform Pump from Victoria's Secret
These just scream "bombshell" at me. My favorites are the nude with black straps but the yellow is a close second.


Rosetti Cross-Body Handbag from Kohls
The day after I buy a handbag, I'm already on the hunt for a next. I am so picky when it comes to purses that it usually takes months to find one that will work for me. I really enjoy this cross-body and I love the color!

So, what have you had your eyes on lately?

Thanks to GoJane, Victoria's Secret and Kohls for the pictures


2 comments:

Unknown said...

shoes are amazing!!
super hot! :)

xoxo

A.

erika sorocco said...

That dress is adorable! :)

Post a Comment