Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ti Amo Thursdays

Hello lovelies! I am so so sorry for my absence! The end of tax season, Vegas and sickness has consumed me these past couple of weeks. But now I'm feeling much better and am happily looking forward to a fabulous and fashionable summer here in Cincinnati.

On my wish list this week (its all about shoes!):
Platform Sandal with Guitar Heel
Some of you may question my taste level with this pick but I saw a girl wearing these in Vegas at "King Ink" and they are adorable! I think given the right outfit, they can be pulled off as a fun accessory with a bit of kickass attitude!


Colorblocking is definitely in and I think these are a nice little twist to the boring old nude pump! And for only $25, its easy on the wallet.


As a girl, I love shoes! And that includes tennis shoes/sneakers! I own 10 wearable pairs and am always looking to add to the collection. And I'm in love with these hot pink Nike's!

So.. enough about me. what have you had your eyes on lately?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the second shoes!
they look great!

A.


http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

erika sorocco said...

Ohmigosh Jessica you MUST buy the Platform Sandal with Guitar Heel - you would so rock those! :)

StyleIDnet said...

Hahaha, cool choices... You know I think those guitar heel sandals are unique. We ALL have a choice (or two) that we go like 'Really'? and then we don't dare to post it, so 2 thumbs up for you:) :). Get them. I am sure you would style them great.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment