Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Buys

As it is crunch time at work I haven't had much time to window shop lately. But as I mentioned in a previous post I did do a bit of real shopping over the last weekend. So I thought I'd share my fashion booty :)

American Rag Curvy Skinny Jeans from Macy's
I'm always on a quest for the perfect pair of jeans and these come pretty darn close. As a curvier woman, I've found it to be a little more difficult to pull off the skinny jean craze. However, American Rag's curvy skinny jeans solved all my problems. And when I walked up to the register and they rung up for $12 plus tax, well I think I may have made a little squeal of joy!

I finally used my Go Jane gift card. While the zig zag wedges were already sold out (tear!) I did find 2 pairs of reliable replacements. Granted, they're off season now, but phenomenal deals.

Sweater Cuff Pedestal Bootie

I don't have many pairs of brown boots and these were just too adorable to pass up for $15!

Suede Button Loop Bootie

Do I really need to say more?

I really need to get to Target to buy that Mossimo Messenger Bag before its gone (its sold out online!) and back to Macy's to shop for swim suits. Me and my mom are planning on doing some shopping next Friday to celebrate the death of this tax season and to see Scream 4.. I'm very much looking forward to it!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks to Macy's and GoJane for the pictures!

1 comments:

Mani said...

Fabulous shoes......love them!
hugs and kisses by Mani.
fashionimperative.blogspot.com

Post a Comment