Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, April 4, 2011

Manic Monday

Good afternoon! Hope everyone's weekends were lovely; I actually got a little bit of shopping in!

Here are my music picks for the week. NKY is sunny and breezy so I am feeling spring fever today!

Jimmy Eat World-Sweetness
There's just something about this song that screams "summer with the windows down". Love it!

The Protomen- The Hounds
I just really enjoy this song :)

La Rocca- Sketches (20 Something Life)
I first heard La Rocca on One Tree Hill and instantly fell in love.

Thanks to Youtube for the videos.


1 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Great songs, I loved La Rocca, loved it and feel just like the time you posted "Enjoy the silence" .... FYI I am still 'hook up' on that one but I think I am switching to this La Rocca song now.
You and Erika (cafe Fashionista) are giving me great tracks every week.... Thanks for posting awesome music!!

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment