Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In the Queue

Monday was truly manic as I spent most of the day fasting for a procedure that was scheduled for 2 PM. My procedure didn't actually happen til close to 5 PM so by the time I finally got home I was exhausted!

Anyways, I watched Love & Other Drugs on Saturday. Without the hotness that is Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hatheway I don't think I would have cared for it. The storyline is actually quite sad but their insane chemistry kept me from ejecting the disc.

A few weeks ago, my husband finally forced me to watched Meet the Parents. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to watch it, but I love Robert DeNiro so I really enjoyed it, so this week is all about the Fockers..
Meet the Fockers comes in the mail today followed by Little Fockers. Also, we've been catching up on Season 3 of Castle.

If you haven't seen this charming little show, I HIGHLY recommend it. It is one of mine and my husband's favorites. Nathan Fillion is so darn cute as a novelist who shadows Kate Beckett, an NYPD detective, who is played by the gorgeous Stana Katic. Their love/hate relationship is infatuating and the crime stories are actually really good as well.

2 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

I want to see 'Love & other Drugs' .....
I loved Robert DeNiro on that movie, I actually enjoy his movies a lot, I laugh at that one just by looking at his face, he did not even had to speak.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

erika sorocco said...

I seriously need to see Castle - everyone is always raving about it! :)

Post a Comment