Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fabulous Photoshoots

Instead of my usual "Ti Amo Thursdays" post, I know I promised a long time ago that I would share some of my fabulous photoshoots that I do as a hobby. This particular photoshoot took place right at the end of tax season and a day after I returned to the land of the gingers. Steve Maisch, a very talented local photographer and I were very excited about the recent release of the movie Sucker Punch
The girls in the movie were both strong and sexy and we felt this would make an excellent theme for a photoshoot. So after weeks of planning, myself and 3 other models got to make our own homage to the movie entitled "KnockOuts" It was a very long and trying day: I was very sick this day, our makeup artist had a bizarre food coloring burn accident but the location we shot at was so wonderfully creepy (an old abandoned paper factory) and I loved the results. Here is my favorite picture from the shoot:

I haven't been involved in any shoots since then, but will share a few other past ones that I think you will enjoy :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you to Steve Maisch and his badass team of makeup and hair stylists and assistants that made this happen!

3 comments:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

These are very cool. So a photographer and an accountant.
Very cool.

Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

erika sorocco said...

Wow! What an incredible photograph! I so love that you used Sucker Punch for inspiration - fantastic choice! :)

StyleIDnet said...

Love the picture, the lighting is amazing and yes, the background is so engaging.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Post a Comment