Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In the Queue

Well, I successfully got my husband hooked to Grey's Anatomy and we are finally on the 7th season.. so almost caught up! Early last week I watched No Strings Attached with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher
While I love both of the actors, the storyline was lacking. It was sooooo predictable and there were a lot of irrelevant little side stories added that I'm still scratching my head about. Overall, I was disappointed.

On the other hand, Friday night we were able to watch

True Grit turned out to be a really great movie. I didn't have very high expectations but there was just the right amount of action to keep you entertained without being too over the top. The acting was phenomenal.

Coming in the mail tomorrow is..

I have very high hopes for this movie. The cast is wonderfully talented and it won a great deal of awards during award season.

So what's been on your DVR or queue this week?

Thanks to Netflix for the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched No Strings Attached and I liked it! It's cute movie, great for relaxing! :)


xoxo
antonia

StyleIDnet said...

You know, I have never been 'attracted' to The Grit but maybe its worth watching it. I found no strings attach to be very, very light, relaxing ... not an Oscar winner but enjoyable. Let me know about The Kids are All Right, I think Juliane Moore is Excellent.

Have a Happy Wednesday :)

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Style, She Wrote said...

Those movies sound great. Next up for me is "Art of the Steal". xo style, she wrote

Post a Comment